Use Western Union Money Transfer services ("TRANSFERS") through the DSK Transfers system is governed by the Western Union service terms and conditions. We would also ask you to take note of the following points.
Transfers are not foreign exchange services provided by a bank, etc.
- Transfers do not involve any acceptance of deposits, savings or installment savings, etc.
- Transfers are not subject to any insurance payments under Article 53 of the Deposit Insurance Act or Article 55 of the Agricultural and Fishery Cooperation Savings Insurance Act.
- For the benefit of customers, all of Western Union's performance security deposit is covered by a performance security deposit preservation contract with the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Based on Article 59 of the Act Concerning Settlement of Funds, until the time when the fund has been received by the receiver, customers have a right to receive refund by following the procedures to exercise the right to receive a performance security deposit.
- In accordance with the duty of confirmation prescribed in Article 17 of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law, Western Union asks senders about the purposes of all transactions and to confirm that no transaction contributes to any activity which may be involved in nuclear related projects, etc., which are restricted by "Payment Restriction regarding Trade" for North Korea and "Restriction on Funds Usage" for North Korea and Iran.
- Please protect yourself from International Money Transfer Fraud with self-responsibility. In order to prevent International Money Transfer Fraud, please be careful about the following points when you send money. Are you acquainted with the receiver? Do NOT send money to people you do not personally know. Do NOT send money for Internet shopping payments or for advanced payment for services. When you receive a money transfer request, please call the requester directly to confirm the request details before sending money. You may become a victim of fraud if you send money upon e-mail request without verifying the requestor's identity. When you inform the receiver of the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number), please communicate it directly to the receiver by means of a secure channel such as telephone. When you think you have encountered an International Money Transfer Fraud, please report it to the police immediately.